• Understanding project specifications and developing time schedules
and budgets that meet them.
• Monitoring and tracking project progress, and writing up reports
• Understanding and meeting all contract requirements
• Communicating with managers, Supervisors and the rest of the team
• Analysing technical drawings and providing material and cost
• Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budgets
• Preparing WBS & work package
• scheduling, tracking and monitoring
• Preparing and generating reports
• Forecasting request and cash flow Budget V/S actual components
• Preparing documents and reporting in MSP
• Preferably experience CANOY
• Coordinating with all departments
• Coordinate with all site teams
• Cost controlling
• Performs schedule development, maintenance, and monitoring
• Supervises planning/scheduling activities when delegated
• Identifies schedule-associated cost trends for management attention
• Reports to and receives technical and operational supervision from
designated supervisory personnel
• Prepares project control plans and detailed staffing utilization plans
Assists in the preparation of schedule data for proposals or contract
• Ascertains that the correct scope of work is reflected on all schedules.
• Integrates inter discipline schedule requirements and constraints to
establish logical work sequences
• Works with the performing organizations and units to coordinate work
sequences with the total project plan.
• Establishes and implements methods for determining activity
• Develops quantity release curves
• Reviews and evaluates quantity records to ensure total quantities are
• Assists in determining levelling decisions.
• Performs quantity, manpower, and cost resource loading for assigned
• Performs invoice preparation for payments based on cost loaded
schedules as required.
• Performs performance monitoring and control functions.
• Reviews schedule data and identifies and acquires the information
needed to complete work logics to interface between assigned
disciplines or specialties.
• Assists in developing specific project work breakdown structures and
recommends appropriate modifications and revisions.
• Determines critical-path activities and identifies significant activities
supporting inter discipline requirements.
• Identifies critical path for discipline or specialty work activities.
• Develops and monitors short term (2-4 week) engineering,
procurement, construction schedules.
• Monitors schedule deviation for assigned disciplines or specialties
including subcontractor submittals and recommends corrective
action/workaround solutions for project considerations.
• Identifies and reports activities that have a critical or potential impact
on the schedule, and prepares and presents the Schedule Impact
• Expertise in MSP, Excel, Power point & Word (preferably experience
into Buildsmart & CANDY)