• Shall be in charge of the House Constructionsproject from start to finish.
• Competent in reading and understanding Specifications, drawings, and all other discipline related projects and engineering documentation.
• Supervises and leads foremen, Lead men, skilled labor, and work crews in all activities concerned project.
• Follows the three week and one-week look ahead plans for the civil works of the project, in close liaison with construction, planning and other departments and disciplines.
• Reviews quantities of materials received or used during specified periods, in order to minimize wastage and inefficiency.
• An experience (1- 4 years), handling end to end construction sites.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Inspect the site/work as per the checklist provided
• Proficient knowledge of AUTOCAD with demonstrated experience.
• Prepare BOM ,BOQ and Certify bills
• Supervision and ownership in all execution works
• Handle multiple projects.
• Mentor junior colleagues
• Thorough knowledge of civil engineering and house construction is required
• An experience ( 1 - 4 years) , handling end to end construction sites
• A Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering is a must.